Notification texts go here Contact Us Download Now!

Kunci Gitar Dan Lirik Lagu Adele - All I Ask


Kunci Gitar Dan Lirik Lagu Adele - All I Ask


chord dan lyric adele all i ask



[INTRO]   :  E G#m A B



  E                          G#m
I will leave my heart at the door
        A
I won’t say a word…
         B
They’ve all been said before

     E                      G#m
So i only just play pretend
              A
Like we i'am scared of what’s coming next
    B                       G#m            C
Or scared of having nothing left!

[PRE-CHORUS]

     C#m
Look, don’t get me wrong
    E                       F#m
I know there is no tomorrow
    B
All I ask is…

[CHORUS]

   E              C#m          F#m
If this is my last night with you
  A                              B                E
Hold me like I’m more than just a friend
                 C#m                 F#m
Give me a memory I can use
   A                                B          E        B         C#m
Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do
                      A          F#m
It matters how this ends
          A                             B
‘Cause what if I never love again?

INTRO :   E G#m A B

[VERSE]

    E                      G#m
I don’t need your honesty
                   A                             B
It’s already in your eyes and I’m sure my eyes, they speak for me
    E                          G#m
No one knows me like you do
                                 A
And since you’re the only one that matters
           B              G#m     C
Tell me who do I run to?

[PRE-CHORUS]

      C#m
Look, don’t get me wrong
inherit;">    E                       F#m
I know there is no tomorrow
    B
All I ask is…

[CHORUS]
[CHORUS]

   E              C#m          F#m
If this is my last night with you
  A                              B                E
Hold me like I’m more than just a friend
                 C#m                 F#m
Give me a memory I can use
   A                                B          E        B         C#m
Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do
                      A          F#m
It matters how this ends
          A                             B       E
‘Cause what if I never love again?

[BRIDGE]
                       A         G#m  F#m
Let this be our last day in love
                          A      B      F#m      G#m
Let this be the way we remember us
                              C          C#m
I don’t wanna be cruel or unjust
                       F#m
And I ain’t asking for forgiveness
    A            C
All I ask is…

[CHORUS]

  F              D7             Gm
If this is my last night with you
   Bb                          C                      F
Hold me like I’m more than just a friend
                       D7              Gm
Give me a memory I can use
   Bb                    C                     F         C         D7
Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do
               Bb              Gm
It matters how this ends
        Bb                          Gm         F
‘Cause what if I never love again?

Getting Info...

About the Author

Bukan seorang penulis

Posting Komentar

Add your message to every people do comment here!!
Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.